Last updated June 02, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within ten (10) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, and mail your return to the following address:
E&S Grounding Solutions
703 Pier Ave. #B-174
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Return shipping charges will be paid or reimbursed by us.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least ten (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
● Training Products already actively used unless E&S fails to deliver promised content
● Any Services/Products obtained from activating third party links found on E&S website
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
● Upon Purchasing any E&S Training Courses or other educational Products, the Buyer is automatically subjected to Acceptance of the following Cancellation, Rescheduling, and Refund Policies.
● Buyer’s Cancellation: If cancelled with more than 29 days prior to Product Delivery Date, Full Refund is provided. If cancelled with less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to Product Delivery Date, 75% Refund is provided. If cancelled with less than 15 days but more than 5 days prior to Product Delivery Date, 50% Refund is provided. If cancelled with less than 4 days but more than 1 day prior to Product Delivery Date, 25% Refund is provided. If cancelled by default with a “No Show” (lack of appearance or participation) on day of Product Delivery Date, NO refund will be provided.
● Buyer’s Rescheduling: If Buyer seeks to reschedule Product Delivery Date, if E&S is notified more than 15 days prior to Product Delivery Date, Full Credit to Buyer Account will be honored up to one year [NO Refund will be provided].: If Buyer seeks to reschedule Product Delivery Date, if E&S is notified more than 5 days prior to Product Delivery Date, 75% Credit to Buyer Account will be honored up to one year. If Buyer seeks to reschedule Product Delivery Date, if E&S is notified more than 1 day prior to Product Delivery Date, 50% Credit to Buyer Account will be honored up to one year. In all circumstances, if Buyer initially chooses Rescheduling vs. Cancellation Policy for a specific confirmed Product Purchase, no later Refund whatever will be provided.
● Buyer’s Refund Request: Once Product is Delivered, typically no refunds are provided by E&S. In the rare circumstance of a Buyer Claim that E&S did not deliver promised Product Curriculum/Content, E&S will review the Buyer’s Refund Request and make a determination within 15 days of Buyer’s Written Request. E&S reserves the right to solely determine Refunds to be awarded on a case-by-case basis.
● E&S Cancellation or Reschedule: E&S reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Live Instruction Courses/Modules due to insufficient registrations [minimum eight (8) required from all sources per Course], Instructor illness, or other reasonably unanticipated circumstances beyond E&S direct control. In such circumstances, E&S will seek to provide maximum notice, but in some cases, may only be a 24-hour notice prior to start of Training Session. Registered Attendees/Students will have option for a Full Refund of the amount paid, or agree to attend the future rescheduled Course, typically within 90 days of original date at no additional cost. If for any reasons E&S must cancel the subject Course, registered Attendees will receive Full Refund of amount paid. E&S cannot be held liable for any other penalties, expenses, or extended damages that may be incurred due to the cancellation or reschedule of any of our Training Products beyond the original price paid.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: (310) 318-7151
or email us at: email@example.com